16 April 2020
– The Índice con Confianza Empresarial Armonizado of INE (ICEA) decreased 26.9% in the second quarter of 2020 compared to the first. 75% of business leaders expect an unfavorable quarter.
– The Harmonized Index for Business Confidence INE(ICEA) has marked a 26.9% decrease during the second quarter of 2020 in comparison to the first quarter. 75% businesses expect unfavourable condition to continue.
– Puertos del Estado creates two guides for stowage workers and port pilots outlining good practices to prevent coronavirus infection.
– In recent days, the number of PCR tests detecting COVID-19 in Spain has risen to of 40,000, which partly explains the growth in the number of new cases of the disease.
– Since the beginning of the state of alarm, 46,000 coronavirus-related internet domains have been blocked after they were found to be fraudulent.
Other documents of interest:
–Medidas aprobadas por el Gobierno de España ante la pandemia de COVID-19.
–Iniciativas de la UE en apoyo a las pymes.
–Medidas de organismos internacionales.
Read more about Cámara de España 16th April COVID-19 Update
Further information on COVID-19