15 May, 2017
BERLITZ has been teaching languages for over 130 years. With over 500 branches in 75 countries, Berlitz is famous worldwide for helping millions of people to communicate. They have also been teaching many movie stars, politicians and royals: JFK, Meryl Streep, Pele, Arnold Schwarznegger, Robin Williams, Pres. Nicholas Sarkozy, Pres. Mitterand, deGaulle. Over 400 of the Fortune 500 firms choose Berlitz to train their employees.
In Australia, they focus on providing specialised English skills training for families and executives who have recently arrived in Australia, as well as teaching foreign languages such as French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese or others before they go on their next trip overseas, or just for personal interest.
- TRUST – 135 years of proven success
- PERSONALISED – only learn the skills you need. Choose a course length that meets your needs and budget.
- QUICK PROGRESS – learning 1-to-1 or small private group of 2-3 people with your family/friends/colleagues ensures you learn quickly
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE – choose your own schedule with a different day & time if you need to be flexible
- DELIVERY – classes can be held face-to-face, online live via Skype/Facetime, or a mix of both. Also available at customer’s home.
- TRANSFERRABLE – you can study at Berlitz in Australia and over 500 branches worldwide. With so many branches around the world, there is often a Berlitz centre where you can embrace the culture and study with the locals.
La Camara is also excited to have Berlitz as one of our valued sponsors in this year’s Vivid Light Festival 2017: Networking Night on 1 June in Sydney. This is an annual event for La Camara, bringing together business and social contacts in a fun and friendly atmosphere to facilitate networking amongst our members and friends.
As a special offer, guests who register with La Camara to attend the Vivid event will be able to access 20% off Berlitz courses throughout June!